Szukaj na tym blogu

piątek, 8 lutego 2013

Stop that..look what you doin to me..

Hyhyhy. Pojebany tydzień. Ferię dobijają do końca, Kurwa dziś piątek. 5 po szesnatstej...a ja jedynie na chwilę zerknełam do matematyki. (LORD SAVE MY SOUL-Just kiddin). Kłóce się z matką...i chyba nie zmieni się to NIGDY. a może to jedynie kwestia czasu..i podejścia obu stron. Wciąż nie ćpam. I Guess i Don't need it.Heh....wróciłam do gadania i zadawania się z Magdą. Chociaż wcześniej Jak Ameryka ignorowałam Europę. (lolz) Dość tych dobrych historycznych porównań. Do rzeczy. Ostatnio byłam u Magdddddaleny. Wypiłyśmy trochę piw. I wciąz nie wiem czego ona odemnie chce. PRóbuję ją rozkminić,ale chyba źle interpretuje. Whatever fuck that. Let me snatch dat cat back and leave it. Kurewskie. Wiem. Ale taki typ laski. Powinna przestać...powinnam się od niej odciąć. No ale mi nie wychodzi. hyh. Powstawiam parę zdjęc ,bo dawno tego nie robiłam i coś napiszę,bo znów czuję spadek formy.Na słuchawkach MOS DEF-MATHEMATICS. No i tyle dziś o matmie. haha ;D. Nie chce mi się do sql. Ale to logiczne nie? Ni e spałam do piątej rano słuchając muzyki..próbując coś skleić..no ale jakoś nie wychodziło. na 12 do lekarza....ale oczywiście zaspałam i opierdol od mamy fchuj. Poprawię się. Ale jeszcze nie wiem kiedy. A moze być za późno. YEAH AM SO LAAAAAZY. Zabiorę się w końcu za tą biel ,która zniszczyła wszystko jak tylko mój umysł się odleniwi. Kolejny refelskyjny. Po angielsku dziś na odmiany. Dokończyłam

So Good to be us.

Live while you can


















 



Rainbow Addict














 






Just smile for me ;)































Pulled into Water



It's took me a while to realize how much I've changed
They say they love drugs so right after I turnt love to hate
"-need to get out of this place",but would they let me out?
I've changed need to should then I changed to "have"
like I lost my mind,I've back like books are back on the shelf
so much things happen',she died and then death come back again
now life ain't the same,I know that nothin' happen' without reason
She wanted to get high,but is she really wanted to stop breachtin'?
I don't wanna be Them,Beacuse in fact they are kind of mistakes
Someone told me: "-You're too young don't waste your chance"
"-Just do what you can",many hard words came outta my mouth
Day after I leave them I slept next whole week on his couch
We had such a fun,runnin down beat glass on the streets
smoke too much weed,screamin out loud like"F*ck tha' Police"
now is hard to concentre,I remember her smile brighter than sun is
I remember his question like"what is it?why isn't she smillin'?
after she died in white walls that scary coldest night
I realize dat I haven't got my chance,chance to say goodbye
for long now I was down,deep down like in the water
I hold breath,it's ain't okay,where is the end of this chapter?
then he died after,That hurt so much and kills me inside
"Don't let it break you ,don't let it kill you aight?"
So look I'm alive I guess now I have to let it go
They died -both ,drugs killed them I won't see them anymore..


 
And gilt by the light of the warm summer sun,
I felt I might never meet anyone,
So logical, yet beautiful. Then you took off your shoes,
And pulled me into the water after you.



She was seventeen,blond hair and bright smile
I had a coldest dreams after day she died
but in my eyes,you can't so no fear-part of the life
but to me,you know that too-she was to young
it was the time?they said nothin happen without reason
so Im askin yall' what was it,that she had to stop breathin?
and it's easy to say,don't worry everythin gon' be fine
Few weeks ago her heart was beating and I seen her smile
its harder now,whenI lookin at those poeple,who gettin crazy
walkin around alone,reminds me you and those places
don't make sense and without you the hardest question
left just like that,suddenly without no answers
I know I gotta face it,then don't give a fuck bout a danger
everyday bloody steps-puttin foots on the pavement
I miss her..Lately..deep in my mind so I'm goin down
I can't swim-that's fine,cu thats only how i feel inside


And gilt by the light of the warm summer sun,
I felt I might never meet anyone,
So logical, yet beautiful. Then you took off your shoes,
And pulled me into the water after you.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz