Szukaj na tym blogu

niedziela, 27 maja 2012

Wiersz na Ang

It's took me a while to realize how much I've changed
They say they love drugs so right after I turnt love to hate
"-need to get out of this place",but would they let me out?
I've changed need to should then I changed to "have"
like I lost my mind,I've back like books are back on the shelf
so much things happen',she died and then death come back again
now life ain't the same,I know that nothin' happen' without reason
She wanted to get high,but is she really wanted to stop breachtin'?
I don't wanna be Them,Beacuse in fact they are kind of mistakes
Someone told me: "-You're too young don't waste your chance"
"-Just do what you can",many hard words came outta my mouth
Day after I leave them I slept next whole week on his couch
We had such a fun,runnin down beat glass on the streets
smoke too much weed,screamin out loud like"F*ck tha' Police"
now is hard to concentre,I remember her smile brighter than sun is
I remember his question like"what is it?why isn't she smillin'?
after she died in white walls that scary coldest night
I realize dat I haven't got my chance,chance to say goodbye
for long now I was down,deep down like in the water
I hold breath,it's ain't okay,where is the end of this chapter?
then he died after,That hurt so much and kills me inside
"Don't let it break you ,don't let it kill you aight?"
So look I'm alive I guess now I have to let it go
They died -both ,drugs killed them I won't see them anymore..


 
And gilt by the light of the warm summer sun,
I felt I might never meet anyone,
So logical, yet beautiful. Then you took off your shoes,
And pulled me into the water after you.







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz